Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rubbermaid Roughneck Replacement Lid

PROJECTION IN ROME THREE

Rome March 10, 2009, University Roma Tre.

Projection "Dear Parliament" in the presence of students, President Oscar Luigi Scalfaro, the Rector Professor show Guido Fabiani and other law.





Oscar Luigi Scalfaro, "Do not ever give up, even though the temptation may be. It happened to me in the winter of '44 ..."

Giacomo Faenza: "Work is our tom tom, is a navigation system that tells you who you are, where you are going to point you in the universe of human relations make up society. Basically makes you aware, and therefore free. I guess that's why our Democratic Republic is based on the work. To have free citizens, not blackmail. On the other hand, if the job does not give a minimum of guarantees or missing, it means that democracy has no basis, no foundation. So it is in danger. "

the end of my speech I asked for those wishing to defend the Constitution to stand up, just to see how many we were. They all got up. Then I asked him to swear on Article. 4, paragraph two of the Constitution. They swear everyone "I swear that I shall devote the effort-without fear and in good faith - an activity or function, according to my ability and my choice - that contributes to the material or spiritual progress of society. "















Oscar Luigi Scalfaro: "To see you standing for this oath moved me."










Photos of Edoardo Campanale


0 comments:

Post a Comment