Friday, March 18, 2011

How Do People Get P.rosea

4 LESSONS FOR THOSE WHO WORK IN TEAM

Lesson No. 1
A man goes into the shower immediately after his wife and at the same time the doorbell ring. The woman wraps a towel around the body, running down the stairs and goes to open the door is Roberto, the neighbor.
Before she can say anything he says, now I give you 800 Euro in cash if you drop the towel!
and reflects a moment in the towel falls to the ground ... He looks to bottom and from the agreed sum. She, a little 'upset, but happy for the small fortune earned in a flash back to the bathroom.
Her husband, still in the shower asked who was at the door.
She answers: it was Robert. Her husband, perfect, I returned the 800 € that I paid?
Moral No. 1:
If you work in teams, share more information!
Lesson No. 2
At the wheel of his car, an elderly priest is taken back a young nun at the convent.
The priest can not remove his eyes from her legs crossed. Suddenly his hand rests on the left thigh of a nun. She
looks at him and said: Father, remember Psalm 129?
The priest immediately withdrew his hand and is lost in a thousand excuses. Shortly after taking advantage of a change of gear, let his hand touches the thigh of religious undeterred repeats: Father, remember Psalm 129?
mortified, withdrew his hand, mumbling an excuse.
At the convent, the nun goes without saying a word. The priest, seized by remorse dell'insano gesture rushes on the Bible in search of Psalm 129.
Psalm 129: "Go ahead, higher and higher, you will find the glory ..."
Moral No. 2:
At work, always be well informed!
LESSON # 3
A representative, an employee and a director of personnel leaving the office at noon and go to a restaurant when on a bench found an old oil lamp. The rub and a genie appears.
'Generally, three wishes, but as you are three, you'll have one each'.
The employee pushes the other and shouts, 'it's up to me, me .... I want to be on a pristine beach in the Bahamas, always on holiday, without any thought that might disturb my peace '. Having said that vanishes.
The representative cries: 'To me, to me, it's up to me! I want to enjoy a pinacolada on a beach in Tahiti with the woman of my dreams' It vanishes.
It's up to you, says the genie, looking at the personnel officer.
And the director: 'I want those two come back after lunch to work!'
Moral # 3:
Always let the boss to speak first!
Lesson No. 4
In class the teacher turns to John and asks him: 'There sonocinque birds perched on a branch. If you shoot at a bird, how many are left? ' Gianni says, 'No, because with the noise of the shot will fly away all'.
The teacher: 'Well, the answer was four, but I like the reasons'.
Then Hans says, 'Can I ask you a question now?
The teacher: 'Okay.
There are three women sitting on a bench eating ice cream. A lick gently at the sides, the second swallows everything up to the cone, while the third gives small bites on top of ice cream.
Which of the three married? '
The teacher blushes and says, 'I suppose the second ... quellache swallows up the ice cream cone '
Gianni,' Well, the correct answer was the one that takes faith, but ... I like the reasoning!
Moral # 4:
Let the reason will always prevail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment