Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Showdown Fishfinder Vs

Ask the baby

I know, the scouts who passed here will think "look what you've invented nothing script ..." and will be right, but quancuno said that the best way to learn is to copy and if has anyone got a good idea why do not treasure it instead to rush to invent and be original you can learn. Listen
the boy is in fact one of the features of the Scout method of education, which shall not go into why this is not a field training session but it is my reflection and revision, as a mother, an educational method that has given me so much, both over the years than in those from teacher schoolgirl.
I do not have a degree related to education (which by the way I'm thinking to get back to studying but it leaves me hesitant to stress tests) are ten years but I am by vocation and education service. Since I became a mom I started to get interested in space and other methods, such as Montessori and Steiner and think that the first book I bought was "Take a nap," which of course I did not apply because the 'ask the baby "fortunantamente inherent in me has had the upper hand and albeit with some difficulty Matthew is gaining more autonomy, and not only in sleep (sleep of Matthew, but also our own, I spoke here ).
Ask the child but requires listening, observation of non-verbal messages, the attention to his feelings, especially helping them to express them, leaving him free to do so without judgments and prejudices. A short walk, no? When we were expecting
Matthew Estivil renamed the method in theory of abandonment "giving a meaning even positive, we were convinced that, while watching and being available, we should leave him alone so you can learn to rely on itself and believe in his capacity in autonomy.
Over time, however, we realized that this was our point of view and we have tried to change our perspective by looking at the world through the eyes of the child, so we have become one in his coming the world and the feeling was "Oh my God! AND IS '! light, cold, touch, air .... AIUTOOOO .....!!!" The child comes into the world and not even know you did not know to be a human being, does not know that another mother and can not handle the sensations you feel. He cries because he's the only thing he can do and not do it for some devious plot or to have power over us, it does so spontaneously, then he understands that it can be a way to express discomfort and receive comfort, but THEN, and not on a whim (as I said also here ), at least in the usual sense.
loves his parents and he needs because the first thing you learn to understand it is love (In addition to basic needs, then love as if it were not, should be no endless digressions), and this becomes the first communication channel, that we must not betray. In this regard I would like to talk about emotional intelligence and the importance that the process of learning and training of the child, but I refer you to this article on Montessori pedagogy . For me it was illuminating because it represents almost exactly the way I'd go with my son and I showed that part of the risk of errors made in good faith.
addition to listening, there's another thing in which we firmly believe, self-education, always borrowed from the Scout method, but do not think that at home we have reproduced in the same small room, but just to make some valid and useful concepts for us to name a few things we do instinctively anyway (even if correct instinct with the knowledge, whenever possible I do not think a bad).
We intend to self-education for the learning by doing, experimenting, observing the world around and understand that their actions have consequences, sometimes unintended. I refer both to concrete things like the oven on hot (too hot then before I let my hand slowly approaching, so he feels the heat and to withdraw it before contact. This also helps him to trust me when I say that a What I believe is dangerous even if not lets do it. For example, if you want to put wet fingers into the socket) or for things related to emotions, such as the little cousin baby cries the tiger if you do then you plan or think of another game to play together.
Allow the child to grow free from life and learn from their mistakes does not mean that the parent is cut off, even has a key role in guiding, serving as a role model (although in practical things like brushing your teeth, put in order, etc.), offers a gradual discovery through the "aborted gesture", but concluded that an action initiated by the adult from the child according to his scheme and his inclinations. Again basic requirement is to listen and respect to time and manner of the child, which should not necessarily be similar to ours. In short, once the child realizes he is growing more by the mother is also the case that the mother understands that if the child is from another and that their interests and their mental paths do not necessarily coincide, but often will be different, just because the way the child is towards self-assertion.
Great inspiration there has also given Maria Montessori and even though our house is not just a "house of children", is a house of the family, where the nest is only a stepping stone and the baby looks a lot like the " Cipi "By Mario Lodi .
In this regard I am reminded that the school's early childhood we called" nest ", an image that evokes recollection and protection, while in Germany (we have a German aunt and a kindergarten teacher and then You can imagine the conversations on the subject) is called "kindergarten", an image that evokes space and treats the teacher's role to that of the gardener who cultivates flowers but can not turn a rose into a tulip.
But this is another post ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment