Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is Styrofoam Similar To Thermocol

cultivate the future


Today I thought I would not take Matthew to the nest and do something special together. It's raining cats and dogs and do not want to stop but the spring begins to warm the air and we must prepare ourselves, we must begin to sow the seeds for our vegetable garden and Matthew gave me a hand ... well almost everything he did.
E 'was great to see him at work, all focused on filling of land containers of eggs that we used as a nursery. With much love has planted those seeds and cover them as much attention in gently with a bit of ground. Already last year helped me to water the "zicchine" and was excited to see them grow, I hope they grew up learning to love the time it takes to accomplish something and tastes, as well as the goal, the journey. And to think I have a green thumb oil! Things you do for the children;)


First of all go over a bit our book the orchard ( In the garden of good things - Edizioni Corsare )

prepare all the necessary



begin to fill the containers with the land



very careful


We have the seeds in the ground
(these are zucchini. Last year I only went out the flowers, let's see how it goes this year )



cover with a bit of ground


now pour a little water


but let's do it together, I would not flood the kitchen


Now to bulbs (garlic and onion).
's just an experiment to see what happens under the ground to plant them but we do not exclude in a vase.

We have some of cotton wool into a glass of cappuccino
I know it's a waste but there is a bar that makes soy such as with cow's milk and mother and daddy sometimes indulges (saint immediately) goes to some Saturday morning "hunting" and comes back with the prey;)



insert a bulb into each glass


Then I are called "but let us make you try to pour some water alone, was so good!"


I comment?







0 comments:

Post a Comment