Friday, March 4, 2011

Inflamation After Pedicure

Breton Cake with variant

Yesterday I felt like Breton cake so I took my recipe, who knows where downloaded long ago from here, and I put Matthew to stoves. It 's a week since they stepped out of the house (it always rains, Ugh!) But he does not seem to suffer, partly because I was able to regain a bit of patience and enthusiasm which ultimately scarce, inventing some new game.
For the recipe I refer you to the blog Cielomiomarito but for variant I show my co-worker at work. Deleted
leek and bacon that does not like when are so prevalent, I replaced them with the roast ham, Parmesan cheese and a carrot puree (just to soften a bit).

reduced to pulp after the ham we
grated Parmesan. Viewed Francesca I've done it!

we see is coming ... "Good! Ancol!"

after adding the mixture mix well and with the help of daddy
pour into the mold

struggling to cook, I rest (do you like the apron?)

here are two versions
course after the first moment of enthusiasm for seeing the fruits of his labors, the interest is gone and he wanted the ham and that's it ... .. .'s getting loooong challenging him to be able to maintain a balanced diet ... I accept suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment