Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Hor Dourves 300 People Different Kinds

Playing with glue

raining! Ugh! Still locked in the house: ((But as the gray sky that we do not frighten us, we make fun and we enjoy the same: D Yesterday
the nest, there was a carnival and Matthew returned wearing her dress from "Fless" the incredible (I used a red fleece pajamas that had been given to the birthday and I applied a patch with the "i" of the Incredibles. With the sewing machine out of order I'm happy). I thought that, given the rain, we continued the party at home, taking the dress all day and playing with sparklers.
After a while we got to color and sharpening saw those colored curls I remembered another game I was a little girl with my mom: Draw with the pencil shavings.

needed: glue

pencil sharpener

sheets
fantasy

I was a little bigger when I created shapes with the pencil shavings, but I do not remember if I ever did was a child, I thought that the focus is not was the result but the experience so we tried.





should be a fish: p




0 comments:

Post a Comment