Friday, March 4, 2011

How Much Will Cost To Get Permanent Extensions

SoNiYb Award: Sketches of nature in your blog!


Kia Thanks!
What thrill to receive this award from you!

SoNiYb The rules of the Award are:
  1. move from here to receive the award ^ __ ^
  2. enter the prize in your blog
  3. in turn reward 10 deserving blogger SoNiYb Award and inform them of the award winning
  4. motivate the awards given
  5. remain faithful to continuing to reward eco-ideas!
Here's my list of blogs (see indicates that I have to choose only 10 but if you look at blogs that I follow it to find beautiful, ognugo in its own way is an asset):
  1. equations, because it is a point of reference, when I lose my patience are running out of ideas or when I go I always give the push to improve
  2. Yummymummy , because the decrease is a way of life for children and adults in all joy!
  3. adjusting, because we dare to dream and dare to do
  4. EOS , because you can live ecologically but with style;)
  5. The echo of the world, because they are greedy but judiciously
  6. Mom Claudia and adventures of topastro , because it can do everything with everyone and everything more
  7. The (economic) ideas pocket, because it is eco and easy;)
  8. SemliceEcologico , because it was among the first to inspire me and then simple and environmentally friendly:)
  9. Nicole veg recipes, because I just discovered thanks to the award and SoNiYb suit my idea of \u200b\u200b"table" democratic
  10. Fair, Eco and Vegan * , even though I had promised myself not to reward those who do not have awarded me could not resist, is one of the blogs that have helped me in so many more occasions (thanks again)
also wanted to point out the facebook group Living well with little: the art of downshifting , I read all the days and that takes me more than anyone in the adventure of everyday pursuit of happiness with what you have and not what we are inclined to be desired.
^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment