Friday, March 18, 2011

Moped Neon Lights Cheap

The infant

I'm really angry!
this morning I read this article of Natural Child, and my suspicions about marketing, more or less hidden, tied the feeding of children was highlighted again.
advertising has always attracted me a lot as a child I remember if I saw the water on television and wanted to drink I was growing more and more impressed by the imagination of advertisers, until, in his early twenties something I did turn up their nose.
I was lucky enough to live my childhood in a city or country in the traffic like in the woods, unable to tell the difference between natural and artificial environment that surrounded me as in the food we eat. Obviously there is no comparison, it is natural that always gave me much more satisfaction than that which was built by men at the table, even brilliant.
Over time my interest in the messages conveyed through advertising has become a stimulus to discover the true message hidden behind those beautiful images.
communication as we know, goes on many levels. Behind a smile, for example, there can be much more than a moment of happiness, well behind a chubby baby with a beautiful pink and you can hide the obese and multi infarct that tomorrow (well, the picture is crude but so).


I propose a game, how about if we go together to "hunt" of advertising that we believe are misleading and produce bad information about what can be considered as proper nutrition and what is not.

I will begin

If your child looks at you so when you say that in the glass of milk you are giving is the iron content in 10 liters of cow's milk and explained that he so small it needs more iron than a calf, do not be surprised too and throw a glass of milk that you gave him. Make him a nice juice orange for iron because if you give it does not take vitamin C (see here), your body does not retain too much.


If you are pregnant and your husband comes with a bowl of noodles where he flat-spotted on the sauce ready, do not be angry too, is not his fault, they've led to believe that preparations are ideal for industrial sound power of mother and child. I do not judge the quality of the product, but it is an act of love when you open a can to make a decent sauce, it takes 15 minutes and no you can not believe it. What will they do that mom and dad that when you get the smallest and then 15 minutes that are fundamental to many things? Desperate call their parents begging for a hot meal? Grandparents saints, if it were not for them now ... But look a little, our parents are 162km away and the food is good too! Even when working, do not mess with us and do not tell me that I am at home and that it is easier for me, I know of mothers who cook for all while working, if you do not want to listen to a housewife like me.

I do not want and I can not (because I rely on personal opinions and do not have scientific expertise in this area) defame any large corporation, we would two seconds to take everything I have (but I have nothing, just the cabinet), but not even want to take me to the c.. o!
We are still a free country right? So once again: I think so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment