Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Congratulation Wishes Funny

haircut alone

Until last summer, apart from the brackets of marriage, I had no hair cut the hairdresser for at least ten years. The cut was more or less the same, long enough and climbed. Sometimes it was shorter and much climbed, others a bit longer with the fringe, the fact is that I always cut them alone. I started arranging the split ends and slowly I gained confidence with comb and scissors and the care of my hair was my prerogative, much to the satisfaction of the portfolio, time management (I never wait endured by the salon) and aesthetics (I'm not a hairdresser is great but at least I do as I say them to me). Let me be clear, I can just cut myself and I do not do anything complicated, but I can keep them in order.

Because lately I have often spoken of contraction and do-it-yourself, I explain how I cut my own hair and with this post I inaugurate the series "Practical Handbook of decline" and I invite you to send me all the links you have consulted to learn how to make yourself anything from bread to cheese, from sewing to home repairs, etc.. Let's see if we can create together this booklet. Obviously if you have written about the post please send the link also to those, there will be room for everyone. Someone might know him but missed something.

Let's cut the hair. For now I have no photos but will update the post as soon as possible.
To get a cut so I climbed:
  1. with wet hair I wear them upside down and comb to evenly distribute the hair and removing all the nodes
  2. longer want them, I take hair behind his head and carry them forward at the fringe and cut all at the same height (I prefer to cut from the fringe that are safer to cut straight, first right and then left, having cut the central fringe as reference) with the comb
  3. control that no longer locks and correct any imperfections
  4. raise my head and pull back the hair brushing
  5. control the cut is symmetrical and that the length is what you want if they are satisfied
  6. wipe otherwise repeat all or correct any imperfections with the help of the mirror.
  7. if you want shorter , his head bowed, split into two halves and make the hair on the neck so that those slipping to the sides of the neck (before then there will be only the fringe of hair) and comb to remove them
  8. nodes must be very careful that the cut is really the same height and that, starting from the fringe, it is not going to degrade too much on the sides, otherwise it will be longer
  9. proceed as from step 3
With this method you will have the fringe climbing more or less like any other hair (always a little bit shorter to frame the face), if you like you leave it long enough, or looking in the mirror, you can divide the other hairs (which collect you with a flannel so you will not disturb the cut) comb thoroughly with a fine comb (which you used to cut the rest hair, so help you go straight) and divide the center. Use the comb to find the cut line that you want to give him, usually I put it in my ear, eyebrow, or diagonally from a little further down, from this angle will depend on the degree of "scaling" (I do not think so but you say " Famo to understand ", p). If you like short height eyebrows, always divide the fringe from the other hair, comb well and collect them at the center of the forehead. Start paying attention to roll it up, forming a kind of sausage that is twisted or hairline to the center of the source, between the eyebrows. ATTENTION because the sausage is not to be rolled right towards the insertion, but varies depending on the conformation of people (high forehead, low, etc.), I have a high forehead and usually twined until mid-face, or hair pulling side too. From the rolling and how high will cut will depend on the length of the fringe, I keep my head up, rolled up half the front and trimming of the eyebrows, so I have a fringe that goes down a few millimeters below the eyebrows, straight but sloping slightly downward at the sides. As usual good comb, checking if there are imperfections and dried. If you do not like to degrade the sides you can adjust it with the aid of a mirror and comb.

I hope to be attached as soon as possible with photos, for now I'm too short to make clear pictures in the meantime if you have doubts, uncertainties or concerns, are at your disposal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment