Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Dinner Pasta

Thanks Mom for a high forehead

This song turns me on the head from the first year of university and is the point at which I arrived after a long discussion, which lasted until but now that I think will continue.
always find myself surrounded by labels, where I come from stereotypes (but I think I can say we are) identified by people who need to place it in context, inscribed by perceptible limits to be able to understand, explain, accept you.
For years I was the one who was always smiling and could not afford to have the facial muscles tired, but I managed to make it clear to those around me that sometimes I need to relax your face, does not mean that I will be less happy sometimes I need to cry because my emotions are so strong that I can not hold them all and sometimes I just do not go or there is little to laugh.
Then I was the odd one out of time because the mode of any kind, I was never convinced until the end. Not that I'm immune, I just like what I take from what is not one that goes to others. Then
I was the idealist, regarded with affection by those who knew that so much growing up I put my feet on the ground, and is still waiting for it to grow.
Then I was given one, which has struggled to realize his dreams, to have his life's work without having to say "thank you" to anyone (because I'm sitting on my luck, just because I got a c.. Or so!).
Then I was the one that she got too out of pregnancy, I have not yet understood meaning.
are now .... I do not know what else I want to write in front, but there is so much space;) go ahead. In this

fortunately there are those who know me see me as I see it and who walks with me, which did not need to stick a label on the front to talk to me, who is not afraid to argue with me because he knows that we would not love you less (and not least my partner will estimate this in general).

Another rumination to which I finally gave vent. What can I do, it means that even this paste them on the forehead ... that which is done in lots of mental ruminations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment