Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Human Papilloma And Kissing

Confetti Eco-

How wonderful carnival! I've always loved, especially because we did the dress my mom and I and there were no limits, we could do anything, the result was not important, my satisfaction has always been to say "That's why I I did! " I remember once in elementary school, when I wanted absolutely to get dressed by Dartagnan, was my favorite cartoon of the period, so mom took a pillowcase with the bank and a couple of pair of scissors and a red marker the pillow was a beautiful jacket from musketeer. There was only one problem, my hero had a lock on the front that it was impossible to be redone, even using a lacquer superpotentissima eighties. But why lose heart, with a rubber band I had a forehead ciutto reaping the fringe of hair, being short, remained in the upward position desidearata beaming and I went to school with my pillow, a plastic sword and bunch of dresses glittering with fairies and princesses.
my hero I approve;)
I remember mom and dad very happy for my joy I amazed at how easily satisfied. Even today, recalling the episode of the mask are overjoyed, to say the truth I can not seem to remember others.

But I wanted to tell you about another thing that made my mom and now I find it brilliant.
confetti! I was lucky enough to have a home mother who taught me many things and who has worked for me 100% but sometimes she needs a break, so when my friends were at the carnival, before leaving us began to make confetti. He gave us newspapers and magazines and we had them cut into small pieces with your hands because, according to her, flew better than those cut with scissors (I think it was not for us to use scissors, do not you?;) Brilliant my mum) and then we went out and played to launch the confetti made by us. Meanwhile, she was also failed to attend to some business. In order not to annoy us from time to time came to check how many we had confetti and encourage us to make a lot more, making us compete with us.
Try it yourself and maybe even some Make it using the hole-sheets. I do not think we had a hole-in sheet at the time home.
Brava my ecomammamontessorianaistintivaechipiùnehapiùnemetta;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment