Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Upconvert Dvd To Blu Ray

Sushi Valentine

Okay I admit, I have prepared something special for daddy last night.
Because we love sushi but can not eat when we want to go I thought I'd try my hand myself in preparation. The idea came to me when I read the post of " not tolerate lactose " some time ago. Head to peek because the recipe is simple and clear, the only option for me was lascelta rice, I used a normal rice for risotto because I have not found another.
And this is the result.



Even if you do not see the fish is cut into heart-shaped maki and some have the typical heart-shaped.
I have not used raw fish but only for safety and tuna smoked salmon. For Matthew
instead I finished the new waldorf doll that I will post again (this time it's coming better).
And what have you been doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment