Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Color Match For Green Carpet ?

baby friendly house - the bathroom door

Always looking for solutions to accompany puppy in the growth and its acquisition of autonomy, this is the Montessori-style friendly baby bath (which we like much: p).
The bathroom is what it is, do not make us too if we rent. I hope to soon find a solution to the pipes of the washing machine, meanwhile, ignores them and this puppy is good.
For the towel I used a hole in the tile (the old tenants had holes wherever and whenever I try to use them instead of making others) and a tulip wood that Louis had brought me from a trip to Holland. I finally found a place, will be at least six years running around the house. Poor love has decided to give it to me because I do not like certain death to order the flowers (I have a green thumb oil). The idea came from different blogs I follow, but my brain refuses to function properly lately and just can not remember where I saw it. Definitely Glores, who shared many ideas on Facebook and useful ideas, but where I saw the mirror that I later chose not Ikea comes to mind. Friends if you want to put your link between the comments and help a poor mother to wake the tired brain.
forgot, if like me you live a time when you're not a very patient, wait, it will be less stressful for you and your child.
To save the horrible orange peel white floor that gets dirty just looking at him I put between "sink" and a nice towel bath mat shaped like a bee, bought for the room but never used.



0 comments:

Post a Comment