Friday, February 18, 2011

Master Lock Padlock Combination Recovery

out to dinner ... or ... looking for a restaurant "suitable."

than when we first met, eating out with my lovely wife is not easy. At the beginning every seat was good: pizza, Chinese, Mexican, kebabs, McDonald (and yes, that too!), And eat enough to decide.

Then, as they became aware of the surrounding world and that daddy's belly overflowing, some of these solutions began to no longer be considered (the first guess ???).
The final blow to the freedom of staying "in the first place that happens" and it came with food allergy to milk Barbamamma, slowly our habits have changed, let us go quietly out to dinner when it happens, but choose the restaurant, or simply click on the menu is often difficult.
I had no idea, and I think I'd ever had, how much cheese there is on our tables and in our recipes, and although I'm not allergic, I assure you that eating a good thing without being able to share with the other does not give the same joy.
why every time we find a restaurant "fit" our needs are always happy.

one discovered last Saturday, however, has something special ... it is "suitable" for being a quintessential restaurant "Kosher" (which actually means "adapted"). For those interested in learning more can read here .
We already knew something about Jewish cooking and kosher, what we did not know is that the prohibition on mixing meat and dairy products implied, in fact, the prohibition of bringing milk and dairy products in the kitchen (having chosen to cook meat!).
Barbamamma was pretty excited to be able to order freely from the menu, even after having eaten meat for lunch was not exactly over the moon ... but the immutable celestial spheres would have to wait long.
Once the cake we were ready at the usual question (for us now rhetorical) "you, by chance, some sweet without milk and dairy products?, Knows I am allergic to ..." and we did not expect the waiter's response: "Madam, as I have already said, we do not use under any circumstances ... the list of milk and dairy desserts? ... then we have the tiramisu .... ". TIRAMISU
'???? Without milk?? Nonèpossibilelovogliosonoannichenonlomangiolovogliosipermequello!!
(I write because I do not think that attacked the brain of Barbamamma there was only a millisecond pause).
Well yes! There was, and it was good! Just as the "broken yarrow" I had ordered for me and I left half a wagging wife, rather than the slice of cake with cream of chestnuts ordered to the amazement of myself and the waiter! The joy of Barbara
in finally being able to eat a dessert after a meal is well explained by the picture ...
... my entrust it to this post.

conclude by paraphrasing my words ... "I will return soon to the restaurant Yesh which no I will never be satisfied "... (you find out the source!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment