Thursday, February 24, 2011

British Men American Relationships

The dress puzzle for the whole family

Like every morning for breakfast we all come together at the table and I come up with some brilliant idea to say that daddy has just woken up and which has the brain of a sloth, and I, that I'm awake for over an hour to answer, and I expect also that remember the conversation: D
This morning I was lenient, and as a puppy bites shaped biscuits and rusks to play with, I only said that I would like to make a dress carnival for all three, for example, from "The Wizard of Oz" (think of a dress as a lion, one by one from Dorothy and Tin Man).
Luigi smiled happily saying "I do". "
he had never said that! He woke up the neuron's creativity and the idea of \u200b\u200bdress puzzle.
Matthew would have done the magician, Luigi would wear a white shirt with the "of" and I one with the word "I" crossed out (of course I had to take a lazy attitude or I do not understand the puzzle).
It is brilliant!: D

For the Dress magician look here

0 comments:

Post a Comment