Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Coca Cola Pattern For Friendship Bracelet

The doll recycled (perhaps seemed waldorf)

How many times have I dreamed of being able to make a beautiful doll waldorf for Matthew. I fell in love watching Claudia those of "Little House on the Prairie", not only because they are made well and are beautiful, but also for the love that puts us in realizing them and the importance they have in the game of children.
I know I'll never be able to make it really nice, but I also know that it is the precision and perfection are my son, but the commitment and the love of his mother, so I've got tried but my way.
I procured using old wool socks and pink I started work.
is all I have to admit that I did, but lately seems to be one of the favorite games of Matthew, so I got brave and decided to post my tutorial, also to give courage who like me is not really good with these things.
socks I used 4 equal

2 I cut them in this way to obtain arms and legs

so

I finished the hand with a point to give the idea of \u200b\u200bthe thumb

I filled a sock to make the body

thereby closing

head I could do better and I will, promise!

facial features mentioned

hair

of pampering that daddy puts the cover and brings toys
I am very happy that Matt likes it, for me it is really horrible, but he shows me always that beauty goes beyond what transpires on the surface. I believe strongly in the game for the character formation of children, learning to play freely and to rework their lived experiences and to build its own identity. Playing with our children when they are so small I can give us the opportunity to understand them better when they are adolescents. Who knows how he wishes to play growing up and if sometimes I will make some of its games.
play my puppy, live your life as a game but never for fun! Your mom will be there whenever you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment