Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Burst Capillaries Stomach

the sport - DIY

By now we all know that plastic bags are banned and all supermarkets have rushed to fill the bags with their logo. What an effort to explain to customers that it was better to buy their reusable bag rather than another and how much free advertising from now on. for charity, so be it if that helps to pollute less, but with all the things I think we can reuse at home before you buy dozens of bags (ops! I have forgotten, Okay I'll buy that then reuse it) we could find a solution for us by only a reusable bag and compact (so far I have found it convenient only to the network of Naturasia).
Here's my idea:

take an old tank top

bend matching the side seams

sewn inside out

stir and stitched

triangle to bend like a normal plastic bag.
It is not too bulky and fits easily in your bag.

I added an old sock as
pocket for cell phone, wallet and keys, so if you get a moment
under house does not even have to bring
the bag.

I thought to form a pocket with some pretty but then I found the sock and I preferred to recycle that, but you who know me better than to turn your beautiful game.




0 comments:

Post a Comment